(MARCH 15th – MAY 28th)
10 weeks – 80 hours
The specialisation course “Water, sanitation and hygiene in humanitarian action” (Emergency Respond WASH Online/ER-WASH-O) aims to provide a specialised, practical and fully virtual training to humanitarian workers. This course is aimed for people interested in specialising in water, sanitation and hygiene in humanitarian action. In the selection process, the previous experience of candidates in the humanitarian field and/or international cooperation or in related sectors will be taken into account*.
The course is designed to cover the most frequent implementation processes in the WASH sector during emergency respond and according to the Manual of Minimum Requirements for Water Interventions, Sanitation and Hygiene in Emergencies of the AECID. Structure:
- Module I: Introduction to Humanitarian Action.
- Module II: Sanitation in Emergencies.
- Module III: Promoting Hygiene in Emergencies.
- Module IV: Water supply in emergency.
Registration fee: 690*€ (single payment)
* If you are part of an NGO and want to enrol 3 or more participants from your Staff, you can access a discounted registration fee of 590,00€ per participant. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Places are limited. A selection process will be carried out, considering criteria such as: experience, interests and previous knowledge in the field.
*[ENG] IMPORTANT: Please note that this online course defers from our blended course (in Spanish) “E-WASH: Curso de Especialización en agua, saneamiento e higiene en la acción humanitaria”, which is expected to take place in Q3 2021 (to be announced in June 2021).
[ESP] IMPORTANTE: se trata de un curso íntegramente online y en inglés, que difiere de nuestro curso semipresencial “E-WASH: Curso de Especialización en agua, saneamiento e higiene en la acción humanitaria”, cuya realización se dará durante el tercer trimestre de 2021 (será anunciado en junio de 2021).